Welcome to our Christian Investors Application Centre 😇
Hello! It’s great to see you.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us in Christian tech ventures and/or Christian-led global ventures that honor God and joining our Christian tech fund. Please take a moment to read these few questions and answers below then proceed to schedule your 1Hr Christian Investors Meeting at the bottom of the page when you’re ready.
What kind of Christian investors do we seek to partner with? 🤔
We seek Christian Investors, both accredited and non-accredited, who endeavor to execute socially responsible and impact investing to the praise, glory and honor of God as a LP. We seek Christian investors who will become valued members of our CVC global family and network.
What are the characteristics of Christian Investors? 🤔
- Infusing one’s faith into investment decisions is a motivating factor for Christian Investors.
- Christian Investors understand explicitly the strategic importance of empowering anointed Christian Entrepreneurs, Christian Startups and Christian Business Ministries.
- Through whole-life stewardship that matches one’s wallet to one’s worldview, Faith Driven tech investors seek to glorify God in all they say and do—including in the marketplace of goods, services, ideas and investment opportunities.
- Socially responsible investing (SRI), also known as sustainable, socially conscious, “green” or ethical investing, is any investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social good.
I’m not an uber ‘wealthy’ individual, family or accredited tech investor. Can I still invest? In a word, yes. 🥳
The minimum investment allowed is US$500,000 for one individual, family or group. Group investing may be accomplished by incorporating as an LLC then investing with other family, friends, business, church contacts and/or investor acquaintances. Schedule a 1Hr Investor Meeting to learn more.
What is an Accredited Christian Investor? 💰
In the United States, for an individual to be considered an accredited investor, they must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of their primary residence or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with their spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. Learn more about US accredited investor guidelines here.
What is the process to become a LP in your Christian tech fund? 🤔
You must schedule your 1Hr Investor Meeting below (schedule meeting first then fill-out form at the bottom of the page). No pertinent company information beyond what is published on this website will be shared with any interested Christian tech investor until CVC has:
- Met with you during your initial 1hr Investor Meeting via Google Calendar phone call
- Received your ‘Proof of Funds’ bank statement emailed back, physically signed by you, and notarized online
Have more questions about joining our Christian tech fund? 🤔
Schedule your 1Hr Christian Investors Meeting to connect with CVC to answer all your questions.
Christian Investor Meeting Hours & Contact Method 🕘
CVC scheduling hours of operation are as follows:
- Consulting scheduled between 10am & 3:45pm PST
- You will be able to connect with us via Google Hangouts regardless of your global location. You will receive instructions via a Google Calendar invite which will provide you a local number and PIN # to dial into and connect with us.
- Once you schedule with us you will be emailed to confirm your 1Hr Christian Investors Meeting.
Schedule Your Christian Investor Meeting Now 📅
Schedule your consultation by clicking on the green button in the bottom right hand corner of your device screen. After scheduling, proceed to our Christian Investors contact form below, fill-out, then submit. We look forward to connecting with you by phone soon. God bless you!