Welcome to our Christian Angel Investors Application Centre
Hello! It’s great to see you.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us in Faith Driven ventures that honor God. Please take a moment to read these few questions and answers below then proceed to schedule your 1Hr Investor Consultation at the bottom of the page when you’re ready.
What kind of Christian investors do we seek to partner with?
We seek Faith Driven Christian angel investors, both accredited and non-accredited, who endeavor to execute socially responsible investing to the praise, glory and honor of God as a LP.
What are the characteristics of a Faith Driven investor? They are:
- Infusing one’s faith into investment decisions is a motivating factor for Faith Driven investors.
- Through whole-life stewardship that matches one’s wallet to one’s worldview, Faith Driven investors seek to glorify God in all they say and do—including in the marketplace of goods, services, ideas and investment opportunities.
- Socially responsible investing (SRI), also known as sustainable, socially conscious, “green” or ethical investing, is any investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social good.
I am not a ‘wealthy’ individual, family or accredited investor. Can I still invest?
In a word, yes.
The minimum investment allowed is US$100,000 for one individual or family. The minimum investment allowed for 2 or more persons and/or families is US$300,000. Group investing may be accomplished by incorporating as an LLC then investing with other family, friends and/or business acquaintances.
What is an Accredited Investor?
In the United States, for an individual to be considered an accredited investor, they must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of their primary residence or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with their spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. Learn more about US accredited investor guidelines here.
What is the process to become a LP?
You must schedule your 1Hr Investor Consultation below. No pertinent company information beyond what is published on this website will be shared with any interested investor until CVC has:
- Met with you during your initial 1hr Investor Consultation via telephone or Skype call
- Established your PII (using your passport)
- Received our Confidentiality/Non-Competition contract back from you signed
What types of investor consulting do you do?
CVC areas of consulting include but are not limited to:
- Advising on Mainstream Investment Opportunities
- Advising on Christian Investment Opportunities
- Advising on US Faith Driven Consumers
- Advising on Global Christian Retail Market
What happens once I schedule my 1Hr Investor Consultation?
Once CVC has received your payment your investor consultation will be confirmed via email.
Schedule Your Investor Consultation Now
Schedule your consultation by clicking on the green button in the bottom right hand corner of your device screen.