Welcome to our Christian Angel Investors Application Centre
Hello! It’s great to see you.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us in Faith Driven ventures that honor God. Please take a moment to read these few questions and answers below then proceed to fill-out our investors application if you’re ready.
What kind of Christian investors do we seek to partner with?
We seek Faith Driven Christian angel investors, both accredited and non-accredited, who endeavor to execute socially responsible investing to the praise, glory and honor of God as a LP.
What are the characteristics of a Faith Driven investor? They are:
- Infusing one’s faith into investment decisions is a motivating factor for Faith Driven investors.
- Through whole-life stewardship that matches one’s wallet to one’s worldview, Faith Driven investors seek to glorify God in all they say and do—including in the marketplace of goods, services, ideas and investment opportunities.
- Socially responsible investing (SRI), also known as sustainable, socially conscious, “green” or ethical investing, is any investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social good.
I am not a ‘wealthy’ individual, family or accredited investor. Can I still invest?
In a word, yes.
The minimum investment allowed is US$100,000 for one individual or family. The minimum investment allowed for 2 or more persons and/or families is US$300,000. Group investing may be accomplished by incorporating as an LLC then investing with other family, friends and/or business acquaintances.
What is an Accredited Investor?
In the United States, for an individual to be considered an accredited investor, they must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of their primary residence or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with their spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. Learn more about US accredited investor guidelines here.
What is the process to become a LP?
Once you have contacted us through this form you will be contacted to schedule a Skype webcam meeting. There is a $150 non-refundable fee for your investor consultation. Should you decide to invest and become a part of our fund, the $150 fee will be added to your total investment. No pertinent company information beyond what is published on this website will be shared with any interested investor until CVC has:
- Established your PII (using your passport)
- Received our signed Confidentiality/Non-Competition contract back from you
- Met with you during your initial 1hr Skype teleconference with our leadership
What happens once I submit my investor application?
We will be in contact with you within 48hrs (excluding weekends and US federal holidays). During that time an investor profile will be created for you within our company database. After your investor profile has been created, your application review will begin shortly thereafter. Once it’s been tentatively approved, you will be contacted to schedule a Skype meeting at your earliest convenience to discuss your application, interests, as well as introduce ourselves and answer any questions you may have about our firm and operations.
Investor Application Form